Sunday, January 22, 2012

Calendar Gifts

I told you I have been a busy "Stampin' " bee.  I made these calendar gifts for my co-workers after the holidays.

The idea came from the Stampin' Connection website for Stampin' Up! demonstrators.  I was specifically inspired by calendar gifts shared by Sharyn Jensen.  She used the 2-step Owl punch for her calendars; I used the 2-step Bird punch.  the one on the left is for the women, the one of the right, for the men.  I also made a little treat pouch using the Scallop Circle Die to hold a Ghirardelli chocolate.  These were cute little gifts to use up retired papers. My coworkers were surprised and pleased.  I packaged each calendar gift into a clear plastic leave.


The packages looked very professional.  I even enclosed instructions on how to display the easel card...I think (or hope) they were impressed!

Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Paypal