The pictures are blurry...sorry about that...but, we had a good time. We also enjoyed a decadent dessert:
- 1 (19.8 ounce) package fudgy brownie mix
- 1 (3.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 small container heavy whipping cream (I think its the 1/2 pint size)
- 1 (16 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- mini chocolate chips
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions and cool completely. Cut into 1 inch squares.
- In a separate bowl, beat the heavy whipping cream until stiff
- In a large bowl, combine pudding mix and half the heavy whipping cream. Mix until no streaks remain. (The heavy whipping cream reduces the sweetness of the entire dessert. If you prefer the dessert sweeter, use whipped topping for this step instead)
- Carefully mix the rest of the heavy whipping cream into the 16 oz container of whipped topping. (If you prefer your dessert sweeter, omit this step). Be careful, too much mixing will make the topping watery.
- In a trifle bowl or glass serving dish, place half of the brownies, half of the pudding mixture and half of the 16 ounce container of whipped topping. Repeat layers. Sprinkle chocolate chips on top layer for garnish. Refrigerate up to 8 hours before serving (I only refrigerated it 4 hours and it was fine).