Thursday, March 3, 2011
I'M A STYLISH BLOGGER!!!
OH MY, OH MY!!! I feel so honored to have been awarded the Stylish Blogger Award by TWO fellow Stampin' Up! Demos! This makes me feel so good because I get ALL my inspiration from my fellow demos. They help me out so much when I have questions about projects or how to make this hobby a business. To have been acknowledged by two of them in the same week is a dream for me. THANK YOU Carrie, http://www.carriesscrapyard.blogspot.com/, and Elaine, http://www.createnstamp.blogspot.com/!!!
This is especially encouraging for me since I just started my blog last month after agonizing for a YEAR on creating one. I finally took the plunge and look forward to the challenge of keeping it inspirational for my fellow demos and potential customers!
I hope you come back and visit me often. I may not be the most creative person in the world, but I'm a really good CASEr (CASE means to Copy and Share Everything). At least come back to see what I've CASEd...LOL!
When you receive this award you are to:
1) thank the person who gave this award and link it back to their blog
2) share 8 things about yourself
3) pass this award to 8 other individuals that you have recently discovered
4) leave a comment so that they can pass along the recognition!
So, here are 8 things about me:
1) I have been married to Kevin since August 2006.
2) We are starting a dry cleaning business sometime this month, which according to Kevin, will be our retirement plan (I certainly hope it works out; I've got LOTS of stampin' to do...LOL!
3) We have no kids (more Stampin' money for me...LOL!)
4) I can speak spanish and french...I'm not fluent in either, but I would be able to get around town just fine.
5) I lived in Paris for two years and graduated from the American School of Paris (high school).
6) I lived in Cote d'Ivoire (West Africa) for three years after high school.
7) I currently work for the Federal Government (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration).
8) I currently live in Silver Spring, MD.
I am passing this award to:
1) Monica Gale, http://monicas-passions.blogspot.com/
2) Jennifer Picard, http://www.anewinkonlife.com/
3) Nancy Riley, http://stampinat6213.blogspot.com/
4) Cherie Franklin, http://www.stampcrave.blogspot.com/
5) Dawn Griffith, http://www.dawnsstampingthoughts.net/
6) Angie Juda Kennedy, http://www.mychicnscratch.com/
7) Jill Hilliard, http://www.jill031070.blogspot.com/
8) Lynn Pratt, http://stampndesign.blogspot.com/