Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Another month has gone by, oh my!!!

Well, another month has gone by and I haven't posted.  Well, I'm still here and I've been VERY busy.  I have been making projects, but haven't had an opportunity to post them.  But I will!!!  Tonight, I want to post the newest Stampin' Up! promotion.  Its a goody:



Dates: August 1-31, 2011

Promotion Details:
During August, your customers will get a FREE package of Designer Series Paper when they buy three! Encourage them to use this limited-time offer to stock up on all their favorites, including brand-new designs from the 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog.

THAT'S RIGHT, this is your opportunity to stock up on the FABULOUS Designer Paper from Stampin' Up!  Have you seen them? If not, click on the 2011-2012 catalog on the left side bar and see for yourself.  Or, for more information, click on the link below:

http://www.stampinup.com/us/documents/B3G1Free_US_flyer_0811.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Paypal