Thursday, June 2, 2011

Flower Fest

One of my new favorite stamp sets from the Summer Mini is Flower Fest.  Here are the images:

Flower Fest - Clear-Mount Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!

It is such a fun stamp set.  Here is a card and envelope I made using this set:

front

side

Isn't that fun?  And best part of the stamp set is that it coordinates with 5, yes 5, Stampin' Up! punches!!!
I LOVE that!!  Here are the coordinating punches:

2-3/8 Inch Scallop Circle Punch - by Stampin' Up!
2 3/8" scallop circle punch



1-1/4 Inch Circle Punch - by Stampin' Up!
1 1/4" circle punch

5 Petal Flower Punch - by Stampin' Up!
5 petal punch

Butterfly Punch - by Stampin' Up!Fancy Flower Punch - by Stampin' Up!
butterfly punch and fancy flower punch

The card is 3x6.

Stamps: Flower Fest, Elegant Thank You
Ink: concord crush, poppy parade, pear pizzaz, basic black
CS: poppy parade, whisper white
Accessories: basic rhinestones, poppy parade poly stitched ribbon, versamark, white embossing powder, small open ended envelope.

If you would like to order any of the above products to make your own card, shoot me an email!

Cathy



2 comments:

  1. I love it!!! Now following from SC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this set also! I'm following you through SC. I'm #380. Come by for a visit. www.cardsandmorebysheri.blogspot.com
    Happy stamping!

    ReplyDelete

Paypal