Thursday, February 17, 2011

An original design!!

I know I said in my profile that I'm the least creative person I know....it's true.  But I did have an orginal thought at least one time in October...Here's the result:


I really like the way this came out--all vintagey and shabby chic and stuff!  I might try to be original again sometime...but CASEing (Copying and Sharing Everything) is so easy and so much fun...lol!!

Cardstock: Always Artichoke, Daffodil Delight
Stamps: Day of Gratitude
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Log Cabin Smooch Spritz, Square Lattice embossing folder, cutter kit, sponge daubers, word window punch, linen thread, kraft envelope, bronze pearl (non SU!)

1 comment:

  1. Great creative first card. Start doing challenges, they helped me find my groove.
    Debbie
    www.cleverandcute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Paypal